Currently working as a senior developer for a health and beauty website. Often slaving over a hot database, throwing XML around and wishing we used Git for version control. Past lives have featured Perl, Debian, C, C++, Java, Tech-Finance development and sordid affairs with VHDL and Verilog simulators.
Top Network Posts
- 214How do you create a read-only user in PostgreSQL
- 187pull/push from multiple remote locations
- 163Connect to a heroku database with pgadmin
- 158Replace local branch with remote branch entirely
- 130git - skipping specific commits when merging
- 117Stop tracking and ignore changes to a file in Git
- 115Git: "Not currently on any branch." Is there an easy way to get back on a branch, while keeping the changes?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.