Currently working as a senior developer for a health and beauty website. Often slaving over a hot database, throwing XML around and wishing we used Git for version control. Past lives have featured Perl, Debian, C, C++, Java, Tech-Finance development and sordid affairs with VHDL and Verilog simulators.
Top network posts
- 207How do you create a read-only user in PostgreSQL
- 180pull/push from multiple remote locations
- 159Connect to a heroku database with pgadmin
- 145Replace local branch with remote branch entirely
- 129git - skipping specific commits when merging
- 114Git: "Not currently on any branch." Is there an easy way to get back on a branch, while keeping the changes?
- 107Stop tracking and ignore changes to a file in Git
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.