Currently working as a senior developer for a health and beauty website. Often slaving over a hot database, throwing XML around and wishing we used Git for version control. Past lives have featured Perl, Debian, C, C++, Java, Tech-Finance development and sordid affairs with VHDL and Verilog simulators.
Top Network Posts
- 231How do you create a read-only user in PostgreSQL
- 205pull/push from multiple remote locations
- 197Replace local branch with remote branch entirely
- 177Connect to a heroku database with pgadmin
- 137git - skipping specific commits when merging
- 127Stop tracking and ignore changes to a file in Git
- 119Git: "Not currently on any branch." Is there an easy way to get back on a branch, while keeping the changes?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.