I like functional programming.
Top Network Posts
- 74Show just the current branch in Git
- 14Managing aesthetic code changes in git
- 14The distinction between things in /bin and things in /usr/bin
- 14Why is my question "not real"
- 12Terminology for the opposite of commented out
- 11What is a simple way to wait for and then detect keypresses in Haskell?
- 10What is the difference between forall a. [a] and [forall a. a]?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.