Your friendly neighborhood Philosophy Mod. :)
Research Psychologist and HF Engineer at NASA.
Background in Psychology, Philosophy, and Computer Science.
Interests / areas of study:
artificial intelligence, linguistics, natural language processing, evolutionary psychology, persuasion, perception, developmental psychology, cognitive neuroscience, philosophy of mind, philosophy of religion, perception/phenomenology, Kant, Hume, Buddha.
Top network posts
- 36How is philosophy useful? Examining the practical, impactful, real-life benefits of getting a degree in philosophy
- 33Is it immoral to download music illegally?
- 32How is philosophy useful? Examining the practical, impactful, real-life benefits of getting a degree in philosophy
- 28The colors hurt my eyes
- 26Why have humans evolved much more quickly than other animals?
- 22If the universe has a beginning does that prove God exists?
- 21Is it possible for The Bible to contain errors?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.