Computer scientist / programmer / statistician / fitness enthusiast. Some of those are hobbies some are work, but the line between those is constantly blurry.
Applies the scientific method to everything from code to cooking to curls to cubes.
Top Network Posts
- 105href="tel:" and mobile numbers
- 90How can I respond to a CEO asking me to terminate an employee for reasons I disagree with?
- 75Does `sl` ever show the current directory?
- 71When is it acceptable for a subordinate to earn more than a manager?
- 70What research was being performed on Pinky and the Brain?
- 66A co-worker is using my cup
- 55If cow = beef, pig = pork, and deer = venison, then where is the word for human = [flesh as food source]?
- View more network posts →
3 How do we treat very individual routine questions? jul 24 '13
2 Where did the vote for close as spam option go? jul 3 '13
0 Call for blog post volunteer: Why BMI is unreliable jun 15 '13