William 'MindWorX' Mariager
I'm a hobby programmer, who has experience in a whole range of languages, however C# is the language of choice whether it's for Mono, .NET or embedded .NET MicroFramework.
I've mostly delved into hacking and reverse engineering in the past, where I successfully made a map for Warcraft III with active joining and leaving as opposed to waiting for all players to be ready and an arbitrary player limit instead of the normal limit of 12 players. In the past few years though, I've been tinkering with game development and that's how I ended up here.
Outside of that, I also do hobby electronics and robotics on a very amateur level.
- Want to utilize gamepads in Silverlight? Look no further!
Top Network Posts
- 55Why does my object move faster at 45 degrees than at 90 degrees?
- 37How'd they do it: Millions of tiles in Terraria
- 17How do I favorite/hotkey a dual wield setup?
- 16how to make blocks like "redstone" working in a minecraft-like game when the block is very far-away from your character
- 13Software to keep track of mapnotes
- 93D Rules for a 2D Game
- 8Tiling Physics using Farseer
- View more network posts →