Undergraduate student double-majoring in chemistry and computer science. Primarily interested in chemoinformatics/computational chemistry. I work part-time as a freelance web developer, general and organic chemistry TA, and math and science tutor.
A partial and unordered list of some of my favorite things:
- The caffeine molecule.
- Euler's formula.
- The Weierstrass substitution.
- Laplace transforms.
- Fourier transforms.
- Diagonal matrices.
- The novels of Kurt Vonnegut.
- Chiral auxiliaries.
Top network posts
- 34Is a negative pH level physically possible?
- 31Is there a general consensus on the causes of the alpha-effect?
- 17How quickly must a move be completed?
- 16Order of evaluation in emacs lisp
- 15Why is magic acid a superacid?
- 12Does knowing the ratio of masses of the elements in a compound lead to the unique chemical identity of the compound?
- 12Playing the French Defense Exchange Variation
- View more network posts →