Managment consultant. Focus on yoga, swimming (beginner, TI) and general training.
- Childhood: playground soccer, ice hockey, cross country skiing, swimming
- 1973-1986 Basketball. Played in the Swedish junior national team and in the Swedish level 1 series (Brahe, IFK Linköping). Coached kids team, camp leader.
- 1986-2000. Tried various martial arts, fencing, weightlifting, played in lower divisions of basketball. Constant problems with knees and back.
- 2000-2007. Sporadic training due to becoming the father of twins, weightlifting, running, was only consistent with two years of Jodo. BMI peaked at 27 in 2002
- 2007- . Mix of "everyday active" (bike to work, take the stairs instead of elevator,...), yoga, weightlifting (squats, deadlift, military press), functional training (e.g. MAQ, burpees) and swimming. Feels great.
Top network posts
- 62Model for predicting number of Youtube views of Gangnam Style
- 12Calculate proportion of values for dates
- 12Is there an optimum for swimming stroke rate?
- 9Will weight gain improve performance in competitive swimming?
- 8Swim technique workouts in a short pool
- 8What is the best way of getting into open water swimming?
- 7Rewriting For loop to FoldList or similar
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (4)
3 Promoting site on MOOC may 20 '13
2 How to give feedback on workout routines? jul 27 '12
0 Relationship Anytime Health Q&A - Physical Fitness? sep 17 '13
0 Call for blog post volunteer: Why BMI is unreliable apr 28 '13