I am a LaTeX user for several years now but I never took it much further than user level. Sometimes I wish I'd be a better coder but I am able to solve most of my problems with existing packages.
Currently I am in the last year of my PhD in Chemical Engineering in Manchester, England which means that I won't be able to dedicate much time to tex.stackexchange in the next couple of month. However, I am going through phases of substantial procrastination and if I see a question I can answer, I'll try to give a good answer.
Once finished with my PhD, I'd like to return to my home sweet home in Germany.
Top Network Posts
- 127How to include SVG diagrams in LaTeX?
- 54How can I extract a page range / a part of a PDF?
- 52How to combine Acronym and Glossary
- 49How to superimpose LaTeX on a picture?
- 25How to install a current version of TikZ?
- 25Get width of a given text as length
- 25todonotes and tikzexternalize
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.