Cleaner [klee-ner] adj
1. characteristic valued by a programmer's personal preference for something that cannot otherwise be justified using accepted Software Engineering principles: This approach increases cyclomatic complexity and reduces encapsulation. It's cleaner, do it.
No, I don't think I'm smarter than Robert C. Martin. I think that people who write the kind of code Mr Martin preaches don't need to resort to using "cleaner" as a bludgeon. They can explain naturally and fluidly how a particular solution follows the practices, patterns and principles that make for 'clean code.')
Top Network Posts
- 103In JPA 2, using a CriteriaQuery, how to count results
- 67What is Dispatcher Servlet in Spring?
- 66error: No validator could be found for type: java.lang.Integer?
- 61Why should Java ThreadLocal variables be static
- 54JDBC ResultSet getDate losing precision
- 48Convert UTC to current locale time
- 45Get Query String Values in Spring MVC Controller
- View more network posts →