I'm an engineering science student at the University of Toronto...I love programming, especially in more esoteric languages (my favorite of which is probably factor, but I use Python, Ruby, OCaml, Haskell, etc a fair amount too).
So...Emacs, weird (i.e. not Java/C++/Visual *) languages, Linux, OS X, are my things.
Top Network Posts
- 18What's in your .emacs?
- 10Advantages of Binary Search Trees over Hash Tables
- 8What kind of home exercises are helpful when one trains martial arts?
- 7How can I refactor C++ source code using emacs?
- 6Color scheme for macvim only - how?
- 6Back to the gym: should I bulk or cut first?
- View more network posts →