I'm a software engineer.
I started training with weights seriously about three years ago when my coworkers got me into CrossFit. Before that I'd been seriously into yoga.
I am by no means an expert but I am continually educating myself on fitness, and training myself. My ideal physique is strong and "functional". I want it all: strength, power, speed, and endurance. The only sport I play is tennis.
BW: 180lbs Bodyfat: ~13-14%
Current best lifts as of Dec. 2013(in pounds):
345 back squat (ass to grass) 405 deadlift 145 shoulder press 145 overhead squat 225 squat clean 14 strict pullups
Top Network Posts
- 31How do I Re-root a git repo to a parent folder while preserving history?
- 26When is the right time to delete a git feature branch?
- 15effect of masturbation on gym workout to gain muscle
- 14How can I duplicate, or copy a Core Data Managed Object?
- 14Light-headedness after squats
- 12How do you create a callback function (dispatch table) in Perl using hashes?
- View more network posts →