I am a former football player and boxer. I was a personal trainer - specialty was athletes - in my late teens and early 20s. I have spent the last 15 years training mainly young athletes outside of my boring desk job.
When I answer a question it is because I have experience with the topic. I am not looking at writing a term paper for you with references from scientific journals. Often the studies in these journals happen in a bubble. We do not live in a bubble.
Also from my experience I have one piece of advice - everyone is different, everyone reacts different to different training methods, everyone has their medical issues/vulnerabilities, everyone reacts different to diet plans, everyone has a the ability or inability to do certain things naturally, everyone has predisposed genetic traits that enable or hinder them from doing certain things.
Top Network Posts
- 174Not invited to an interview because the salary range I gave was too high
- 166What are the possible downsides of answering an "anonymous" employee survey truthfully?
- 145Can HR Require Your Username and Password?
- 89Boys only club after work
- 69Is there a secular, non vulgar alternative to "for heaven's sake"?
- 42Should I tell my boss a coworker stiffed the waiters on a team lunch we all paid for
- 38How do you handle co-workers that want to converse with you in the bathroom?
- View more network posts →