I'm a regular over at http://ironstrong.org, started lifting weights regularly in April 2011 after I lost 85lbs of weight. I started modestly, with just the bar on most exercises, and as of April 2014, I'm able to lift:
- Squat: 455lb
- Bench: 290lb
- Overhead press: 170lb
- Deadlift: 520lb
I'm still improving, both in the amount I can lift, and removing the amount of fat I'm carrying around.
Top Network Posts
- 162Ruby: How to iterate over a range, but in set increments?
- 86File path to resource in our war/WEB-INF folder?
- 70What is the difference between Reader and InputStream?
- 60Why do it "in-camera" rather than in post-processing?
- 40Is it a bad sign that I am often redesigning as I develop a project?
- 39Can I do push ups every day?
- View more network posts →